Leptos Group – Leptos Blue Marina Residences
Leptos Group – Blue Marine Residences
Leptos Blue Marine Residences, will benefit from the area’s master plan for high-rise buildings, and combine harmonically hi-tech office space & luxury residential space as follows.
- 3,970 sqm of hi-tech office space, rising to 11+ floors
- 33,530sqm of luxury seafront apartments and townhouses rising to 21+ floors.
- Underground parking, residents club, gym & spa area, indoor & outdoor pools and a direct sea facing F&B plaza.
- Ultra-modern design architecture with fly over bridge connection to the sea
- The height & size of the project will allow for optimum size/cost relationship, making it economically viable and a pleasant living environment.
- Land Area: 23,033 sqm
Residential: All apartments will feature sea views from large sun terraces. Penthouses will have large wrap around verandas with private pools / Jacuzzis. Smart building technology, luxury finishes and eco friendly systems will create unprecedented standards of living. Concierge services, controlled entry systems and project facilities will create a safe lifestyle enhancing environment along the lines of the global upmarket trend for “hotel serviced living”
Office: One of the islands largest unified office spaces with views of the coast, the sea, the Limassol Marina and the city centre.
300m from the new marina in the heart of the city of Limassol
The city’s master plan for the area provides for an urban regeneration scheme along the lines of London’s financial district of Canary Wharf & Barcelona’s innovation & technological district of 22@Barcelona.
The area is a well-established hub for shipping & IT companies and with the addition of the islands biggest marina it is rapidly transformed into a luxury lifestyle residential & entertainment area.
Town planning permit has been obtained. Resident permit under preparation to accommodate the recently increased building density
Project Developer Promoter